[R] About Validation of R

Daniel Ponce dponce.qf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:36:12 CEST 2011

Dear Sr. of R-project:

In the document "R: Regulatory Compliance and Validation Issues. A
guidance Document for the Use of R in Regulated Clinical Trial
Environments", in the point 6.3 say that exist a set of validation
test, that are localized in the test subdirectory. I search the place
in the page www.r-project.org and not found this, can you say me where
is the set?. I work in a pharmaceutical laboratory and i need to
validate the software for use in analitical methodology validation; If
you can guide me and give more information of the subject, i stay very
grateful

Atte:
Daniel Andrés Ponce Rosales
Pharmaceutical Chemist