[R] How to get predicted values of y for different x values?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 21:14:58 CEST 2011

On Jul 19, 2011, at 2:36 PM, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> ?predict
>
> Use data.frame() to generate input vectors (newdata) for which you
> want predicted values.

The OP probably needs to use expand.grid to generate the spanning
combinations of x values. He will in addition need to include values
for "control" variables.

dfrm <- expand.grid(x1 = 0: 6, x2 = 0: 5,  x3 = 0 : 4)
dfrm$control1 <- <some value of same class as original control1 data>
repeat x 2

--
David.