[R] barplot question

Sally_roman sroman at umassd.edu
Mon Jul 18 19:15:15 CEST 2011

I would like to make stacked barplots, but with two stacked columns per x
value.  For cod - I have kept and discard values for 2 nets.  I would like
to have one stacked column for the control net with the kept and discard
value and then another column with the kept and discard values for the
experimental net.  I can make a stacked barplots in R that will plot one net
by species, but my boss would like to have both nets on the same graph.  I
have done it in excel, but was hoping to do the same thing in R.  All of the
R barplots I have found including the ones that you included as links do not
demonstrate what I would like to do.  Is is possible in R?