[R] barplot question

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:07:27 CEST 2011

Hi Sally,

I'm not sure what your question actually is. How to make a stacked bar
plot, perhaps?

If so, do any of the examples at these two sites help?
http://www.harding.edu/fmccown/R/#barcharts
http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/search.php?engine=RGG&q=barplot

If not, can you explain what you are trying to do and how? The posting
guide is a good place to find out what information is needed for the
list to be able to offer useful advice.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee