[R] How to translate string to variable inside a command in an easy way in R

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Jul 14 09:38:31 CEST 2011

Hi!

What about as.forumla()?

Like this:
form <- as.formula(paste("num", y, "~MemberID", sep=""))
agg<-aggregate(form, right.a, sum)

Would it work as you expect to?

HTH,
Ivan

Le 7/13/2011 19:30, Daniel Nordlund a écrit :
> [...]

Ivan CALANDRA
PhD Student
University of Hamburg
Biozentrum Grindel und Zoologisches Museum
Dept. Mammalogy
Martin-Luther-King-Platz 3
D-20146 Hamburg, GERMANY
+49(0)40 42838 6231