[R] Named numeric vectors with the same value but different names return different results when used as thresholds for calculating true positives

Eik Vettorazzi E.Vettorazzi at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jul 13 19:03:16 CEST 2011

to cut a long story short, how about that:

bins<-quantile(x,0:200/200) #maybe replacing x by c(x,y)
ctch<-t(sapply(bins,function(b)c(b,sum(x>b),sum(y>b))))
colnames(ctch)<-c("bin","tp","fp")

Cheers.

--
Eik Vettorazzi
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie und Epidemiologie

Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg

T ++49/40/7410-58243
F ++49/40/7410-57790