[R] Taking inputs from the user

Verma, Ankur ankur.verma at genpact.com
Fri Jul 8 08:10:52 CEST 2011

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your response. I was actually thinking in terms of an executable file which could return the output back to an excel sheet. I was thinking of having a small script/executable which would read an excel file get the values... Run the model....get the prediction.... and return the values back to the excel.

But am also interested in the solution you were talking about wherein we setup a central server etc.

By the way I'm using Windows XP.

Regards,
Ankur