[R] Return invisible list

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 22:43:31 CEST 2011

On Jul 7, 2011, at 3:41 PM, savage.arrow wrote:

Adding back context from earlier posting (WHICH IS YOUR DUTY
savage.arrow)
----------

x=read.table("data.txt",header=T)
goa=(x[,3])
meplot(goa)

I can see the plot, but I would like to see the values of the x and y
axis.

According to this page
(http://rss.acs.unt.edu/Rdoc/library/VGAM/html/meplot.html), "A list is
returned invisibly with the following components.

So my question is, how can I see (or even export) threshold and
meanExcess?
is made and the justification for the request is offered.