[R] Error on loading libraries -

primozv blodyavenger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 21:29:33 CET 2011

Hello everyone!

I'm working this school project in R and everything was fine until I moved
to other computer.
The problem is that I can't load few libraries like "Snowball" or "openNLP".

Like I said, everything was fine on other computers, but at the moment, the
only computer
is this one that I'm finding error on.

So here is the problem:

I install library "Snowball" for example.

When I call library(Snowball)  I get next error:

Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'Snowball', details:
  call: .jinit()
  error: unable to find the basic String class
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'Snowball

I tried to serach around for any issues but no luck, please help and thanks
for answers