[R] convert the sas file into csv in R

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Fri Feb 18 00:01:19 CET 2011

What do you mean "nothing come out"?  Where did you look for the file?  It should have been written to your current working directory.  You might try specifying a complete path so you know where you expect to find the CSV file.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204