[R] Write File to Shared Drive

Phil Spector spector at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 15 20:23:13 CET 2011

Stuart -
    In situations like this, I always recommend using file.choose,
so that you can navigate to the appropriate location.  For example,

write.csv(mydata,file=file.choose())

will open a file browser so you can make sure the data will get
written to exactly where you want it.

You can also use a call to file.choose() by itself to see what
path R expects to see for a particular file or directory.

 					- Phil Spector
 					 Statistical Computing Facility
 					 Department of Statistics
 					 UC Berkeley