[R] Fwd: About classification methods.

Jaeik Cho chojaeik at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 03:07:55 CET 2011

Yes, this point i can understand your suggestion and I should read "HOW TO ASK GOOD QUESTIONS".
I'm a just new mailing list, also a R user for researching on graduate school.

Any person can make mistake, also it can be effect to other people, however a good person is teaching good way.
Anyway, actually I couldn't understand why you telling me like this, but sorry for my English and stupid first mailing list user.

Sorry again.

ps. I don't know also why should I put your name on CC Bert, sorry.
Last of all, R is a kind of professional software. It means many of R user is high level educated person at least I think.
Also, so many foreigner using this software who is not good for English writing. Please little bit more understand foreign users.

Thanks.