[R] Fwd: About classification methods.

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 23:57:56 CET 2011

On Feb 11, 2011, at 4:11 PM, Jaeik Cho wrote:

> I mean, after done for the testing step, I want show which data
> classified to wrong class.
> That predictions.

At this point my suggestion is that your (re?)-read the Posting Guide
and determine whether you have adhered to the level of detail and
specificity that is implied to be desirable or optimal for questions
to r-help. There may be a language issue and without implying any
moral issue, the provision of a worked example might be even more
important here than it would be in a situation of a shared language.
You might also consult the "How to ask good questions" link which IIRC
is at the bottom of that document.

(My apologies to Bert if this was a question that he really was hoping
to answer.)

--
David