[R] Custom XML Readers

pl.rudy at gmail.com pl.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 20:43:31 CET 2011

I found the source of the error, in my XML document there are some costume
tags such us
<response>
<doc>
if I change those tags to <lst> the code work.  One other source of error is
when the text does not fit on to one line such as:

<str name="fulltext">
MORGANZA, La. (AP) -- Federal officials say they are going to open a
Mississippi River floodgate for the first time in nearly four decades at 3
p.m. CDT. The Army Corps of Engineers made the</str>

Does anyone know how I can add different tags to sorlDoc?
http://www.omegahat.org/RSXML/solrDocs.R

And how to deal with the text on more then one line?

Just to be clear I'm using XML package, with the sorlDoc code found at the
bottom of this page
http://www.omegahat.org/RSXML/

Thanks,
Andy