[R] R Commander options

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Dec 28 22:15:44 CET 2011

Dear Michael,

No, default.font and default.font.size should affect the font used in Tk
widgets. I just check on Mac OS X, and font definition doesn't seem to be
working correctly -- I know that it did at some point in the past. On
Windows systems, the scale.factor Rcmdr option still seems to work
correctly; it never did work right on non-Windows systems.

I'll look into this problem as soon as I have a chance.

Thanks for the bug report,
 John