[R] Turning my subscription to mailing list back on

John Sorkin JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Sat Dec 24 12:12:17 CET 2011

Please respond directly to me as I am not receiving Email from the R-Help mailing list:
JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu

Before I left for vacation, I turned delivery of mail from R-Help off. I cannot find the proper web-page to use to turn mail back on. Can someone send me the URL, or perhaps an Email address and a command I can sent via Email?

Thanks,
John

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.