[R] Latent class multinomial (or conditional) logit using R?

Christian Hennig chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk
Sat Dec 24 00:22:41 CET 2011

You may have a look at lcmixed/flexmixedruns in package fpc. This provides
flexmix methods that can be used to fit latent class models with locally
independent multinomials (no logits, though, and I'm not sure that for
categorical data only this is much different from what poLCA offers).

Best regards,
Christian