[R] Trying to use chartSeries in quantmod

Adrian Berg adrian.berg92 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:15:12 CET 2011

Thanks to mrflick on Freenode, I was able to get chartSeries to plot the data.

data$date<-strptime(data$date, format="%Y-%m-%d")
dataxts<-xts(data$price, order.by=data$date)
chartSeries(dataxts)

chartSeries(dataxts, type="candlesticks") plots the same graph though:
http://i.imgur.com/P0Jh0.png

Why is this?