[R] Automated Regressions

B77S bps0002 at auburn.edu
Mon Dec 12 19:42:26 CET 2011

I don't know why you had "c in a(1:2000))"
c is a function see ?c ...
and you want "a" (the row number in SQL_Code) to change with each iteration
in the loop.

Perhaps this might work (I'm not saying this is the best option, just a
potential fix for what you have):

for (a in 1:2000) {
Dataset <- sqlQuery(Database, SQL_Code[a,1])
print(summary(lm(Quant~ UPE + Mon, data = Dataset)))
}

ryanSt wrote