[R] Polygon

Komine momadou at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 12 15:58:56 CET 2011

Hi everybody,
I have a matrix with 3 columns (Date, MeanArea and SdArea). I want to draw a
figure showing the variable MeanArea in terms of the Date. But instead to
use the variable SdArea as bar error, I want to use “polygon error”. I use
this code but the output does not seem good.
Poly<read.table("C:\\Users\\Momadou\\Documents\\AreaMonthly.csv",sep=";",dec=",",header=TRUE)
Poly
y <-MeanArea
x <-SdArea
z <-Date
matplot(x,cbind(y,z),type="n")
polygon(c(x,rev(x)),c(y,rev(z)),col="grey50")

Thank you in advance