[R] p-value for hazard ratio in Cox proportional hazards regression?

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:53:00 CET 2011

Hi Thierry,

Could you give us an example of what exactly you are doing
(preferablly reproducible R code)?  I may be misunderstanding you, but
if you are fitting cox proportional hazard models using the coxph()
function from the surival package, summary(yourmodel) should give the
SE, p-value based on the wald statistic, and 95% CI.

Cheers,

Josh