[R] p-value for hazard ratio in Cox proportional hazards regression?

Thierry Julian Panje tpanje at stanford.edu
Sat Dec 10 22:13:38 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm new to R and using it for Cox survival analysis. Thanks to this great forum I learned how to compute the HR with its confidence interval.
My question would be: Is there any way to get the p-value for a hazard ratio in addition to the confidence interval?

Thanks,
Thierry

--
Thierry Panje                  Visiting Student Researcher
Department of Psychology       Stanford Psychophysiology Lab