[R] Why does the graph converge?

mousy0815 mousy0815 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 03:02:54 CEST 2011

Well I didn't expect it to converge because the first three lines (black,
orange and turquoise) didn't converge.

I was trying to find a condition in which it would be more efficient for T
cells to spend less time in the lymph nodes, and I did when you increase the
number of DC's per lymph node (since there is a dip in the curve, it means
that its less efficient to spend more time per lymph node under those
conditions). But I didn't expect the curves to plateau to the same value.

Does that clarify my question?