[R] Why does the graph converge?

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:43:32 CEST 2011

mousy0815 <mousy0815 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I have a set of functions:
> [snip]
>
> http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3748957/Picture_2.png
>
> Why do the top three lines converge? Is it some bug in my function?

  Maybe.
  Unfortunately you're unlikely to get an answer here unless you
can simplify your question and give us more guidance. We have no
idea why those top three lines *shouldn't* converge, since we have
no idea of the theoretical framework in which you are working.
   Since all of the answers on r-help are provided by volunteers,
it's unlikely to get an answer to a question if it takes more than
a few minutes for someone to read and understand the question ...

<http://tinyurl.com/3jgynql>

  Ben Bolker