[R] Help me create a hyper-structure
alaios at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 12:32:45 CEST 2011
I would like to have in R a big struct containing a smaller struct.
I have tried something that I would like to share and ask your help make it work
1) I would like to have a small struct with the following three fields
xorder (an integer ranging from 0 to 20)
yorder (an integer ranging from 0 to 20)
estimated (a 256*256 matrix)
2) I would like to have 10 elements of the struct above
for that I wrote the following:
1) Estimationstruct <- function ( xorder, yorder, estimated) list (xorder= xorder, yoder=yorder,estimated=estimated)
2) per.sr.struct <-replicate(10,Estimationstruct(vector(mode="integer",length=1),vector(mode="integer",length=1), matrix(data=NA,nrow=256,ncol=256)),simplify=FALSE)
That one worked.
per.sr.struct contains 10 elements and each one of that contains 1).
This works fine:
List of 3
$ xorder : int 0
$ yoder : int 0
$ estimated: logi [1:256, 1:256] NA NA NA NA NA NA ..
Then I would like
3) to have 20 times the number two.
For that I tried out
The idea is to have 20 all.sr.stuct and each element to contain one per.sr.struct.
What is wrong with my reasoning?
but I am not sure if this works correctly.
I have tried somet
More information about the R-help