[R] error in 2.10: "R include directory is empty" prevents package installation

Peter Dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:27:08 CEST 2010

On 09/16/2010 04:27 PM, slakov wrote:

> I hope to revive this topic. I have the same error message when I try to
> install any package.

Well, sorry to hear that, but perhaps you'll have better luck if you
supply the specifics. You seem to be replying to an ancient post on a
mailing list and you can't assume the readers to have kept it around.

Would you by any chance be running a distribution which splits
development files from the main install files?

--
Peter Dalgaard
Phone: (+45)38153501
Email: pd.mes at cbs.dk  Priv: PDalgd at gmail.com