[R] Nemenyi test as a post-hoc test to Kruskal Wallis

Anne-Christine Mupepele anne-chr.afs at web.de
Thu Sep 16 16:31:38 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I've discovered the possibility to do the Nemenyi-Damico-Wolfe-Dunn test in the library(coin); oneway_test()
With the given example I am unfortunately not able to reproduce the test. What does trafo and contrMat mean?
I have a dataframe with 176 elements in 7 classes. It may be a problem, that my model isn't balanced? In Class1 I happen to have 4 elements, while there are 90 in class2.
Thank you for your help,
Anne