[R] adding labels above bars in a barplot

Antonio Olinto aolinto_r at bignet.com.br
Sat Sep 11 03:44:29 CEST 2010

Thanks Greg, Dennis and John for the attention and recommendations.

I did the job with

label text",col="orange")

More simple and too much better.

I will use the numbers on the top of the bars to indicate the number of
fishing boats per fleet (abscissa). Ordinate (y-axis) indicates
landings, so its information will not be replicated. Is this a sacrilege
anyway? Please forgive me … ;-)

Have a nice weekend.