[R] bugs when using R-2.12.0 Please HELP!

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 16:29:06 CEST 2010

On Oct 28, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Hao Wu wrote:

> Hi, R-help group, I kinda meeting a question when using
> R-2.12.0(Previous
> version is 2.10.0):
>
> When I typed "library("Biobase")", everything is alright!
> But when I type "library("genefilter")", it doesn't work!
> And echo this:
>
> Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
>
>  DLL 'RSQLite' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?
>
> Error: package/namespace load failed for 'genefilter'
>
> Please someone tell me what's wrong with this?

I guess the obvious question i: Have you have (re-?) installed RSQLiite?

Couple of other points:

You should post the results of sessionInfo(). It will automatically
cure many of the remaining information deficiencies in your question.

Labeling user error or failure to read informative error messages as
"bugs" is annoying to many of the authors and maintainers of R (a
group of which I am not a member). A word which has less implication
of software deficiencies would be "problems".

This is really about BioConductor and it has its own mailing list.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT