[R] Key combination that removes all R objects

claire-c.jones at ubs.com claire-c.jones at ubs.com
Thu Oct 28 16:09:54 CEST 2010

Dear readers,

There is a combination of keys that I have (on several occasions now)
typed by accident into R (2.10.0) which removes all the objects in the
environment, and clears the console, as though I had typed
rm(list=ls()).
Unfortunately I don't know what the combination of keys are, so I am
struggling to find out more about this behaviour on my own and I was
hoping that someone has come across it before.
Does anyone i) know what combination of keys this is (so that I am more
cautious around them in future) or better yet, ii) know how to disable
this shortcut?

Thanks for your time,
Claire