[R] S: appropriate significance tests

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Oct 20 20:48:28 CEST 2010

It is not completely clear what question you are trying to answer or what you are trying to accomplish.  But here are some additional questions that may help:

What tests would you use if you could use the original data?
What assumptions are you willing to make about the data and/or statistics?
What are you trying to accomplish?

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center