[R] R on a ma c

Ista Zahn izahn at psych.rochester.edu
Thu Oct 14 19:02:06 CEST 2010

In my experience R runs just fine on the Mac. For basic use you don't
need to do anything special whatsoever. Just install R as you would
any other program. If you need to install packages from source you
will probably want to install Xcode. Other Mac FAQs are at
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/RMacOSX-FAQ.html

-Ista