[R] Writing R code for "moments"

Ethan Brown ethancbrown at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:42:42 CEST 2010

Hi July,

You might want to check out the "moments" package. It has a couple
functions, "all.moments()" and "moment()" that will compute these for
you.

By the way, "RSeek.org" is a great place to find packages like this; I
searched for "sample moments" and clicked on the "functions" tab to
find this.

HTH,
Ethan