[R] Cubic B-spline, how to numerically integrate?

Robert A LaBudde ral at lcfltd.com
Fri May 14 18:34:09 CEST 2010

It's a piecewise cubic function. All you need are the knots and the
coefficients. You can then right down the analytic formula for the integral.

It doesn't need to be numerically integrated.

Robert A. LaBudde, PhD, PAS, Dpl. ACAFS  e-mail: ral at lcfltd.com
Least Cost Formulations, Ltd.            URL: http://lcfltd.com/
824 Timberlake Drive                     Tel: 757-467-0954
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-3239            Fax: 757-467-2947

"Vere scire est per causas scire"