[R] a matter of etiquette

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Tue May 11 21:31:51 CEST 2010

In the spirit of open software, and in the spirit of R which encourages review of software, if you find an error I think you should let the R community know of the error. Of course you should give the package maintainer the first crack at fixing the error, but if no fix is forthcoming, please inform the community.
John
John Sorkin
Chief Biostatistics and Informatics
Univ. of Maryland School of Medicine
Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine
JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu