[R] odfweave with openOffice 3.2

Jean lobry lobry at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Tue May 11 21:13:31 CEST 2010

Dear list,

since I have upgraded openOffice to version 3.2 I have some
trouble to open very simple ODT files generated by odfweave:
the file is apparently corrupted (but recovery is fine).

I have observed this under windows and mac OS 10.4.11 with
R 2.10.0, odfWeave_0.7.11, XML_2.6-0, lattice_0.17-26.

However, I found nothing similar by RSiteSearching so that
I'm suspecting a localization bug.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem while upgrading to
openOffice 3.2 ?

Best,

Jean
--
Pr. Jean R. Lobry (Dr. phil. hab.)
Head of Laboratoire de Police Scientifique de Lyon
e-mail: jean.lobry at interieur.gouv.fr