[R] How could I use a function saved in one file ? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Augusto.Sanabria at ga.gov.au Augusto.Sanabria at ga.gov.au
Mon May 3 08:18:37 CEST 2010

Lowie,

You can save the function in a file called
'P_value.txt' or something like it
(I prefer 'P_value.r').
Then you load the function into your R session by
Using:
Source("P_value.txt",sep="")  ).

It is better if you keep all your R functions into
The same directory, say directory "my_rfunc",
Then you load your function using:
Source(paste(my_rfunc,"P_value.txt",sep="")  )

Hope it helps,

Augusto

Augusto Sanabria. MSc, PhD.
Mathematical Modeller