[R] How can I save the result for goodness of fit test

pinusan anhong at msu.edu
Tue Mar 16 20:31:39 CET 2010

Dear All,
I run the goodness of fit test using goodfit() in vcd package.
The result is as follow:

        Goodness-of-fit test for poisson distribution

             X^2 df  P(> X^2)
Pearson 1.053348  2 0.5905661
Warning message:
In summary.goodfit(gf) : Chi-squared approximation may be incorrect

I want to save the the test statistics(X^2), df, and p-value. How can I save
the result. Actually, I want to make a table.

In addition, there is warning message "In summary.goodfit(gf) : Chi-squared
approximation may be incorrect".
How can I interpret this result.

Have a nice day.