[R] zoo Package Question

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:32:45 CET 2010

If your series is nearly regular, that is it is regularly spaced
except for a few missing points then as.ts(z) will convert it to a
regular ts series and as.zoo(as.ts(z)) does that and converts it back.
You may need to add back the class.  For example see:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2010-March/230700.html

Also see the three zoo vignettes and R News 4/1.