[R] Nonparametric generalization of ANOVA

Matthias Gondan matthias-gondan at gmx.de
Fri Mar 5 16:34:22 CET 2010

> This is your first of three postings in the last hour and they are all in
> a category that could well be described as requests for tutoring in basic
> statistical topics. I am of the impression you have been requested not to
> engage in such behavior on this list. For this question for instance
> there is an entire CRAN Task View available and you have been in
> particular asked to sue such resource before posting.

Please allow me to ask for details on this task view, because I am interested in the topic of nonparametric ANOVAs, as well. To my knowledge,
there are some R scripts from Brunner et al. available on his website

http://www.ams.med.uni-goettingen.de/de/sof/ld/index.html

But they seem not to be working with current R versions.

Best regards,

Matthias Gondan

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser