[R] Correctly plotting bar and scatter chart on 2-y axis plot with par(new=T)

dan.weavesham dan.weavesham at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:50:02 CEST 2010

Jim,

Thanks for the reply and your help on this.

In short, it's close but not quite there. In the plot you've produced, I'm
looking to get the trinagular points plotted over the top of the bar chart.
Does that make sense?

Just so you know, there are 2 other considerations:
- 1/ ideally, I'd like to invert the 2nd y axis.
- 2/ I want to plot 6 of similar charts on the same plot using
par(mfrow=c(2,3), oma = c(0.5,0,1,0)) . Could you approach be extended to
allow this?

Again, thanks for your help with this.

Regards,

Dan