[R] How to say "if error"

Paul Chatfield p.s.chatfield at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 10:31:01 CEST 2010

Hi - I am looping over a structural equation model for a variety of datasets.
Occasionally, the model returns an error and the loop then breaks.  I'd like
to set a condition which says something like "if error, then print NAs"
rather than the loop breaking, but I don't know how to say "if error".

I'm sure there's a simple answer; I've tried searching Nabble, but error as
a hitword comes up rather often on Nabble lists :)

Thanks

Paul