[R] Unspecified [upper] xlim/ylim?

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Tue Jun 15 18:01:24 CEST 2010

Currently ylim=c(yValueAtBottomOfPlot, yValueAtTopOfPlot), not
c(yMin,yMax).  E.g., ylim=c(10,0) means to reverse the y axis,
with 0 at the top and 10 at the bottom.  Putting an NA into
ylim seems attractive but doesn't it run into problems because
ylim doesn't mean c(yMin,yMax)?

Bill Dunlap
Spotfire, TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com