[R] Desolve package: How to pass thousand of parameters to C compiled code?

cmmu_mile at yahoo.com cmmu_mile at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 00:08:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have used DeSolve package for my ODE problem regarding infectious disease transmission and currently am trying to pass lots (roughly a thousand) of model parameters to the C compiled model (I have to use C compiled code instead of R code purely because of the speed).

I can't go define it one by one as it gonna take ages to finish and also quite difficult to revise. I have read the instructions in "Writing Code in Compiled Languages", which is very well written, but still have no clue on how to proceed.

Please can anyone suggest the best way to go about this, and also the places where I can find examples of DeSolve C compiled code.

Thank you very much in advance.

Nar Pun
CMMU/MUTH

--