[R] ordinal variables

Iasonas Lamprianou lamprianou at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 06:39:31 CEST 2010

Thanks, I'll have a go and will let you know. I guess that the success has to do with how efficiently I help them to demonstrate the efficiency of code over menues. So part of the issue is how I teach them as well...

Dr. Iasonas Lamprianou

Assistant Professor (Educational Research and Evaluation)
Department of Education Sciences
European University-Cyprus
P.O. Box 22006
1516 Nicosia