[R] Hurst Exponent Estimation

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Thu Jul 22 13:17:28 CEST 2010

  Have you tried something like the following:

library(sos)
H <- ???Hurst
summary(H)

       This identified 50 links in 15 packages, and displayed the
results in a table in a web browser with links to the best match in the
best package first.  The "installPackages" and "writeFindFn2xls"
functions are designed to produce an Excel file with a summary page that
can help you identify the package that seems to be most actively
maintained among the relevant packages, as explained in a vignette.

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer Graves