[R] Ctree Question

Horace Tso Horace.Tso at pgn.com
Fri Jul 9 20:30:28 CEST 2010

Steve, I'm not sure if your task could be accomplished with a ready-made function in party. But, if you could manage to convert your tree structure to a dendrogram, then it's straightforward using dendrapply. In fact, there is an example in dendrapply help page showing how leaves are colored.

?dendrapply

HTH.