[R] Ctree Question

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Fri Jul 9 19:22:03 CEST 2010

Hello,

I've been using ctree and have developed a 55 node - 28 terminal solution.
As can be imagined, the plot is difficult to travel down each of the major
branches.

I've read the help files for ctree I saw where terminal nodes can be color
coded.

 plot(airct, type = "simple")
> plot(airct, terminal_panel = node_boxplot(airct, col = "blue",  + fill =
hsv(2/3, 0.5, 1)))

Here is my question:

Since my model has 55 nodes and 28 terminal nodes,(ie many branches)  is it
feasible to color code the each of the major branches and track the paths
down the decision tree?

 R 2.11.1, Windox XP

Thanks
Steve

Steve Friedman Ph. D.
Spatial Statistical Analyst
Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
Homestead, Florida 33034

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Office (305) 224 - 4282