[R] Panel order in lattice with xyplot

Carol carolina.nebot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:02:55 CET 2010

Dear all,

I am a new user of R  ;-) (I started three months ago) and I am going very
slow….
I am using lattice and am trying to draw a multipanel figure. The problems
are that I am not able to find out how to:
1. Set the order of the panels.
2. Set the order of the x axes.
:rules:

The codes I am using are:

Benthic<- read.table(file="WWTP 1 WICK 5.txt",header = TRUE)
library(lattice)
 xyplot(Concentration ~ Day | Pharmaceutical,
 layout = c (3,4),
          scales = list(x = list(rot = 45)),
        groups= Month, data = Benthic,  main="Wick WWTP",
           xlab =  "Colection time (Days)",
        ylab = "Concentration (ng/L)",
      ylim= c(1000,-100),
       auto.key=list(space = "right"),# añade la leyenda
        par.settings = simpleTheme(pch=1:2),
        panel=function(x,y,...) {
 panel.superpose(x,y,...)
 panel.superpose(x,y,panel.groups="panel.lmline",...)})

Thanks in advance,
Carol