[R] Update RMySQL and ... it's no more running

PtitBleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 19 15:33:22 CET 2010

Just to say that I found the place to set the environment variables
(Computer/Properties/Advanced/Environment variables). The warning is still
there but the connection seems ok.

Concerning the warning, do you think I have to install an older version of
mysql ?

By the way, I also copied RMySQL.dll and libMySQL.dll in the windows/system
directory (seen somewhere on the web, don't know if it helps).

Have a nice week-end,
Ptit Bleu.